Based in Paris, France
September 1, 1999
Press / Business contact:
Replay - VHS Is Not Dead
Poof Vs The Cursed Kitty
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon
Tetrobot And Co
Pix The Cat
18 rue du Soleillet
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
Since 1999, the creation of the little cat, Neko has been developing and publishing video games for consoles, PC/Mac/Linux and mobile. Over the years and after many released titles, Neko has become accustomed to follow the strict requirements and guidelines of its licensors, while aiming to create exciting game content. In 2003, Neko Entertainment creates and develops the concept of the “Cocoto Collection”, a coherent series of cute games designed for the PlayStation 2, PC, Nintendo Game Cube/Game Boy Advance/DS and Wii (also available on WiiWare, Iphone/iPad, Mobile devices and MAC). Thanks to this attractive IP and others, Neko Entertainment has built strong partnerships with several distributors and publishers.After that
Neko Entertainment has kept his high passion for proposing quality and fresh titles. Since a few years, Neko Entertainment is self-publishing some of his games and helping other indie studios to get their game out.
Californium Teaser Vimeo
Replay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Neko Entertainment, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize - Audience Award (Replay - VHS is not dead)" - Amsterdam, 9 February, 2015
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize - Most innovative game Award (GAUGE)" - Belgrade, 13 November, 2014
- "PAX Prime - PAX 10 (Poöf vs the Cursed Kitty)" - Seattle, 1 September, 2014
- "IndieCade - Finalist (Wooden Sen'SeY)" - Los Angeles, 6 October, 2013
- "Independent Games Festival - Student showcase finalist (Puddle)" - San Francisco, September, 2010
- "A challenging yet elegantly simple puzzler."
- Steven Hopper, IGN
- "The dark magic at the heart of Poof is that the objective is so simple, but the designers always give you one too many things to comfortably think about at any given time."
- Christian Donlan, Eurogamer
- "It’s fun, it’s addictive, and there are different modes for you to challenge yourself with"
- Tina Amini, Kotaku
- "Tetrobot and Co. is fresh, cute, and bloody hard."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Company Link #1
This link is a link that might be useful. You can check it out at somemusicsite.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Managing Director, Owner
Business Dev & Partners Relation, Owner
Technical Director, Owner
Patrick Perret Du Cray
Art & Animation
Art & Animation
Marketing & Press Relation