Based in Paris, France
Explore the worlds of Californium, a first person exploration game where you are a writer trapped into shifting realities. Will you find what’s behind the simulacra ?
Californium is developped by Darjeeling Studio. It's development is supported by ARTE and NOVA Productions.
- Explore the worlds of Californium
- Find the anomalies and reveal the "truth"
- A game inspired by the life and works of the american sci-fi writer Philip K. Dick. It is also part of a transmedia project with a documentary called "The Worlds of Philip K. Dick"
- Synopsis: Berkeley, 1967. You are Elvin Green, a writer whose career is not better than his sentimental life. Besides, the day starts badly : your wife Thea left you a break up letter. As for Eddy, your editor, he summons you : "you are a writer who does not write" - you should find yourself another editor. Your world is falling apart. Too much acid and cheap booze ? Too many sleepless nights stuck to your typewriter, powerless to tackle your first novel ? Your brain perceives a signal, the Theta - which seems connected to your collapsing emotional state - shows that there could be a way out : this world is unstable, you can extract yourself from it and thus access another reality! You have nothing to lose!
First Teaser Vimeo
Logo & Icon
- "Right now it's looking like one of the best adaptations his twisted philosophies and fictions have ever received"
- Martin Robinson, Eurogamer.net
- "Best Rezzed Title at EGX 2015"
- Tenton Hammer, Tentonhammer.com
- "My pick of the show in design terms"
- Simon R Saunders, Games and Class
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Thibaut de Corday
Scriptwriter and Dialogue