Based in Paris, France
23 May, 2014
Gauge is an experimental and minimalistic sport game. The end does exist, can you reach it?
This game has been developped by Etienne Périn. Neko is a partner in publishing.
- 5 game modes (Normal, Baby, Hard, Time, Touch)
- Tons of Psychedelic effects
- Electronic music, jokes and LOLcats
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Most Innovative Game Award, Indie Prize" Casual Connect Belgrade, 2014
- "It's fun, it's addictive, and there are different modes for you to challenge yourself with."
- Tina Amini, Kotaku
- "Gauge looks artistic, and it looks experimental. It sort of is, but it's not pretentious (...) It's just simple, sexy and fun."
- Nissa Campbell, Touch Arcade
Available for free from somemusicsite.com.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at vlambeer.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.