Based in Paris, France
8 November, 2013
Poöf vs the cursed kitty was iniatially developped by former Arkedo Studio. Neko Entertainment is a co-developper and a partner in publishing. Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue! To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX 10 Winner, PAX Prime" Seattle, 2014
- "The dark magic at the heart of Poof is that the objective is so simple, but the designers always give you one too many things to comfortably think about at any given time."
- Christian Donlan, Eurogamer
Available here store.steampowered.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Poof vs the cursed kitty Credits
Game Design/Graphic Design