Based in Paris, France
25 January, 2012
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
In the beginning student project at the ENJMIN school, spotted by Neko Entertainment, and winner at the “Student Showcase” IGF 2010, Puddle was developed by 6 students within Neko’s studios. First coedited and distributed by Konami for PS3 and Xbox 360, Puddle was, thereafter, developed and edited by Neko on PS Vita, Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux, Ouya, Leap Motion, Android, iOS, PS4.
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IGF Student Showcase Winner" San Francisco, September, 2010
- "A challenging yet elegantly simple puzzler."
- Steven Hopper, IGN
Original Soundtrack from Arnaud Noble
Available at store.steampowered.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.