Based in Paris, France
9, July, 2015
Replay: VHS is not dead is a puzzle/ platform game, set in a movie-based universe. Record your characters’ movements Use the remote control powers to bend time Change character and play again to combine their actions
The game was created by a student team from the Institute of Internet and Multimedia, and is taking shape with Neko Entertainment’s support.
- Pixel art style and evolving gameplay
- About 70 levels in 4 different movie-based universes
- Records to break and a secondary objective for each level
Multiplatform Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "DevGAMM - Excellence in Audio Award" Moscow, 15 May, 2015
- "DevGAMM - Excellence in Game Design Nomination" Moscow, 15 May, 2015
- "DevGAMM - Best Unity Game Nomination" Moscow, 15 May, 2015
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize - Audience Award" Amsterdam, 9 February, 2015
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize - Best game in development Nomination" Amsterdam, 9 February, 2015
- "FLIP Video Game Trophy - Jury Award" Parthenay, 20 Juillet, 2014
- "Game Critics - Creativity Award" Montpellier, 4 November, 2013
- "Game Paris Award - Innovation Category Nomination" Paris, 4 October, 2013
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Replay - VHS is not dead twitter.com.
Replay - VHS is not dead facebook.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Replay - VHS is not dead Credits
Danial Karimi Manjili
Game/level Designer and Management