Based in Paris, France
27 June, 2013
Take a deep breath and prepare for a tranquil journey through the seasons with Storm, an atmospheric, ethereal experience where you use natural phenomena to guide a simple seed to fertile soil so it can take root and spring to life. Embrace the subtleties and strengths of nature to move a broken branch, fill a small pond or make snow fall to solve puzzles and create natural paths. Take your time and explore nature's nooks or simply enjoy the ambiance as you float, blow and bounce a seed to the perfect place to take root. Relax and enjoy Adventure, Challenge or Spirit modes, each set in gorgeous environments and enhanced by soothing, nature-inspired soundscapes.
Storm has been developed by Eko Software. Neko Entertainment is a partner in publishing.
- Gorgeous Environments: Interactive environments react to your every move as you make a path for your seed's journey through 49 lush levels.
- Background Soundtrack: Enjoy the soothing soundscapes created by indie developer and musician Terence Lee, who also came up with the original concept for the game.
- Three Modes Over Four Seasons: Choose between Adventure, Challenge and Spirit modes for multiple levels of enjoyment.
- Natural Controls: Use either an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or a mouse and keyboard to manipulate the elements at your own pace.
Logo & Icon
- "This is a rather insignificant quote by a highly important person."
- Person Name, Website
- "An extremely positive quote from a rather insignificant person. Also great."
- Some Guy, This Page Is Visited By 12 Visitors A Month
- "I pretend to love this game even though I do not actually understand it."
- Pretentious Bastard, Artsy Page
- "HOLY SHIT SO AMAZING"
- Caps Guy, Angry Review
Available for free from somemusicsite.com.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at vlambeer.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Business & Development, Vlambeer
Jan Willem Nijman
Game Designer, Vlambeer