Based in Paris, France
22 October, 2013
Tetrobot is the world's most popular and reliable robot, but he's not perfect. That's why I, Maya, have built him a microscopic little brother, Psychobot. Help me guide Psy through Tetrobot's cogs and circuits: by swallowing blocks of matter and spitting them out, we can repair anything. Learn how pipes, lasers, fans and other electronic devices work, learn how to alter the chemical properties of slime, and collect all the memory blocks that you find on the way. The owners of damaged Tetrobots all around the world rely on us because we are the only people who can repair their precious robots.
Tetrobot and Co. has been developed by Swing Swing Submarines. Neko Entertainment developed and published the Wii U version.
- Pure puzzle gameplay for gamers who like to give their minds a workout.
- Over 50 levels to play and even more secrets to unlock.
- Original music composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after "Blocks That Matter."
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Prize Nominee Tokyo Game Show - Weekly Famitsu" Tokyo, 2014
- "Tetrobot and Co. is fresh, cute, and bloody hard."
- John Walker, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Tetrobot and Co. was a unique game to play through. Its charming style kept me relaxed as I challenged my mind with each level."
- Zebra, Broken Cartridge
- "A diabolically clever level design that constantly renews itself."
- Gautoz, Gamekult
Available at morusque.bandcamp.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tetrobot and Co Credits