Based in Paris, France
5 Dec, 2013
Wooden Sen'SeY is an action-platformer, set in a unique "Japan Steam Rock" universe filled with humour. You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels. He will defeat his enemies using his axes to slice, dice, squash and grapple! Wooden Sen'SeY seeks to offer players a unique gaming experience, inspired by old school gameplay mechanisms, while incorporating contemporary technology and beautiful 3D graphics.
Wooden Sen'SeY has been developed by Upper Byte Studio. Neko Entertainment is a partner in publishing. Upper Byte, the French indie studio behind Wooden Sen'SeY, is a tiny team with only two members: Cédric, the creative force, and Camille, the insane coder. Their ultimate goal is world domination. But for now, nice polished games, with hardcore old school gameplay and pretty graphics is enough!
- Exotic worlds and beautiful 3D graphics.
- Hardcore old school gameplay!
- Awesome music and crazy voice actor.
- A unique environment style for each level.
- Several ways to follow the path of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
- "Dev-Time" challenge: beat the developers' time.
- A brand new Time Attack mode with 30 “hair tearing” levels!
- Supports USB controller and Leap Motion
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Time Attack Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Finalist" Los Angeles, 2012
- "Game Connection Asia Special Prize" Shanghai, 2012
Available at store.steampowered.com.
About Neko Entertainment
Neko Entertainment develops and publishes video games on all platforms, trying to propose new indie experiences to the players.
More information on Neko Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Wooden SenSeY Credits